ABBYY FineReader 10 Professional Edition
ABBYY FineReader 10 is an professional OCR software for individual users and business professionals that turns scanned documents, PDFs and digital camera images into searchable and editable formats, including Microsoft® Word, Excel® and searchable PDFs. Its advanced recognition capabilities provide you a full access to information locked on paper and images by virtually eliminating retyping or reformatting.
- Exceptional recognition accuracy and layout retention — digitize your documents without retyping and reformatting with proven technology which delivers up to 99% accuracy.
- ADRT® (Adaptive Document Recognition Technology) for re-creation of document’s logical structure and formatting — get original documents with precisely reproduced formatting attributes that will appear as native formatting in final Microsoft Word document: tables of contents, hierarchical headings, headers and footers, footnotes, page numbers, captions of tables/diagrams and font styles.
- Advanced Digital Camera OCR for Standard and Mobile Phones Cameras — recognize digital photos of documents taken on the go with enhanced image-correction and processing capabilities for better OCR results, including correction of ISO noise, blurred images and image distortion.
- Comprehensive work with PDFs – save your documents to searchable PDF or PDF/A for long-term archiving. Protect it with password or compress it up to 1:10 file size with enhanced MRC technology.
- Unmatched productivity — benefit from automatic language detection and intelligent proofreading tool. Save your time processing documents via pre-defined Quick Tasks for automatic performing of most typical OCR tasks, by converting documents directly from within Microsoft Office and with fast access directly from Windows Explorer. To fully use the power of your PC the application is optimized for multi-core processor computers.
>> See Editions Comparison Chart
"Nothing matches FineReader 10's ability to produce editable output from complex and hard-to-read pages, and no other OCR app matches its ability to detect automatically which parts of a document are text, tables, or images." (PC Magazine)